Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cleaning Frenzy

It's a PURGE party at the office and the place is nuts I tell you! I have had to put a force field around my door so that people will not drop their unwanted crap in my office when I am in the bathroom. It is UGLY out there. You see, people have not purged stuff from this office in this century and now it's time. Being one of the three new kids on the block, I don't have a lot of emotional attachement to the stuff. That is not the case with many of the great folks who work here. It's a painful process and it's scarey but it is oh, so good for the soul. I know that everyone will come out much better on the other end of this. I just have to be strong so my office does not become the repository of all things unwanted and "just don't want to get rid of." I will be strong for those who can't.

Carry on.

No comments: