Sunday, April 01, 2007

Kitty Krack, Short Row Hell and DC Bound



(I don't know what's going on with Blogger. Yesterday I couldn't even get it to load to create a post. Today, I can't get it to upload pics.....tried three times for one picture. This stinks! So, I'm going to post without pics and try to go back and edit them in a little later when blogger stops being such a pain!)

12-Step Kitty Krack Program
Hi, my name is Misty and I’m a Kitty Krack addict. Hi Misty……. It all started quite innocently one day. Mary Pat opened up a sample of Flint River Ranch Cat and Kitten food a friend of hers gave her. When she opened up that little pack of heaven, my life was changed forever. Since I was born a short 4 years ago, I have been committed to Science Diet. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. Oh, an occasional nibble of shrimp or the rare leftover bits of tuna in a can were enjoyable but basically, I was a S.D. kind of girl. Since MP gave me a little bit of that Flint River Ranch stuff, I have been obsessed by it. I love it. I love the taste of it. I love the smell of it. I love its package. I can’t get enough of it. I can’t possibly live without it anymore. MP thinks she can hide the little bag underneath the yarn in the yarn bin but I can go find it for myself.
There it is!



I. MUST. Have. IT…..







Now I have to get every last morsel…



Short Row Hell
I have been working on a knit top for a friend and have entered short row hell. It’s not that there are a lot of them or that I don’t understand how to do them. I actually get them wrapped on both the knit and purl sides without any problems. I even do okay when I have to knit back to the end picking up the wrapped stitches. The ones that cause me problems are picking up the wraps on the purl side. I follow all the directions I have found and it still looks like crap on the public side of the garment. Any ideas?

D.C. Bound

I get to spend a few days with my nieces and nephews. I’m picking up E & K in NYC and we are heading to DC. It’s Cherry Blossom time and it’s Easter and it’s going to be FUN!!!!


No comments: