Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Universe Smack Down!

So I went into work this morning, looked at my calendar and thought "Wow, no meetings until 1 PM, I can get a lot of work done!" That's when the Universe swept down, smacked me upside the head and said, "Think again, sister." I must say that I think I heard just a bit of sinister laughter somewhere around 10:30 as the morning was slipping away......

To update you on the cat wars, currently, Misty is sitting behind the television taking a bath and whiskers is sitting on a pillow in the chair watching with disdain. Things have not gone very smoothly with these two. Surprisingly, Misty is not the aggressive one. Oh sure, she growls and hisses with the best of them but she's not the one doing the chasing, if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure it will all work itself out but in the meantime, the humans in the place are a little stressed about it.

Not much news on the needlework front. I have been working very slowly on Hanami. I have three of the seven repeats done of the first section. I started the Linen and Lace Cardigan from Interweave Crochet, Spring 2007 and the Tilted Duster from Interweave Knits, Fall 2007 edition. I don't want to leave any room for boredom now because, as they say at work.....

"A bored Mary Pat is a baaad Mary Pat!"

Toodles.

No comments: