Saturday, April 01, 2006

Holey Moley.....All she Wanted to Do was Post a Comment on Another Blog......

So, I'm sitting here answering some email when my cousin sends me her Mom's and Brother's blog address. I go for a visit and lo and behold, I end up with my own blog......So, now I'm sitting here wondering if it's going to be good enough, will anyone actually read it or what? So many things going on.

Just returned from OC for a job interview. Interview was great! OC was very nice, having only been to LA, Long Beach, etc. OC was like another world. Well, of course, after the all day job interview there was enough time left to go to the largest yarn store I have ever been to. The Yarn Lady in Laguna Hills is an amazing place. I could have spent a lot of time and money there but limited transport space prevented overindulgence.

Had a great time with my Cousin and Aunt. It's nice to have family you like in a place you are thinking about moving to.

As soon as I figure out what I'm doing with this blog, I will definitely write more.
Mary Pat

1 comment:

into my 60s said...

I am so happy to see this blog! Keep it up. I'll link to you from my page...which guarantees you'll be famous (right).