Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cats, Dogs & Knitting

Random Thoughts (again)

  1. Misty and Molly seem to be quite calm and are getting along fairly well this weekend. Karen's out of town. Is there any correlation?
  2. There are some adorable dogs on the Animal Planet Dog Show from Harrisburg, PA tonight. It's amazing how different the dogs at the dog show look than the dogs at home. If I were going to get a dog, I have no idea what kind I would get. There are so many adorable ones out there. For now, I'll stick with a cat.
  3. I finished the Summer Scabbard today. It called for a Kitchener stitch bind off but I just couldn't bring myself to try it. I did do a sewn K1P1 bind off that turned out very well. It's blocking now and hope to have pictures tomorrow.
  4. Some family with medical needs at the moment. Hoping and praying all are well.
  5. Talked to my cousin Cullen today....never realized how much he sounds like his Dad. I guess I've never talked to him on the phone before to notice. It's funny how that happens in families. My brothers sound so much alike, my mom and I sound alike...funny.
  6. I'm tired. G'night.

No comments: