Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Been Thinkin'

I know that I've been sort of putting myself out there with this blog lately. I mean, what the heck, it's my blog...it's not like there's 100 people reading this. So, why couldn't I just write this stuff in a journal (other than the numbness I would get in my right hand from carpal tunnel)? I could even just type this into a Word document ....why isn't it the same?

I think it's about not hiding. All this "suff" can go on in my head and just go on and on and on and on. If I put it out there and I know that it's really out there, I just can't hide from it and I have to work through it. Sometimes if feels like it's a bit self-indulgent and it is. (I was almost going to put a BUT in there.) At the same time (sort of a BUT) by just moving forward and not giving into the "I'm not good enough, it's stupid" stuff is part of the exercise for me.

So, thank you for letting me just put it out there for as long as it lasts.

1 comment:

Paul Epps said...

Good job! Keep it up!